At Beth Tikvah, we reflect on freedom, dedication and blessings as we move toward Hanukkah. We strive to build relationships and bring meaning to each of you – our members. It is this time of year that we ask our congregants to prioritize Beth Tikvah in their end-of-year giving by making a donation to the Mishpacha Appeal. The Mishpacha Appeal is your commitment to provide additional funds to enhance our spiritual services and programs for every member.
Many congregants are not fully aware of what the purpose and significance of the Mishpacha Appeal is and why it is important to Beth Tikvah. Did you know:
• The Mishpacha Appeal began in 2003 and is our longest running fundraising appeal?
• The Mishpacha Appeal is Beth Tikvah’s biggest annual fundraiser? Our fundraising goal, this year, is $45,000.
• The Mishpacha Appeal supports Beth Tikvah’s annual operating budget?
• Every contribution is important and, no matter what the size, every congregant is encouraged to participate?
• You can give any time of the year to the Mishpacha Appeal?
In 2017, we reached our goal of having more than half of our members participate – we would like to challenge 70 percent of the congregation, this year. Please consider Beth Tikvah’s Mishpacha Appeal as you think about your year-end donations. Every contribution makes an impact.
There are several ways to give. You can clip the card from the bottom of pg. 8 of November’s Tikvah Topics to mail along with your 2018 Hanukkah Mishpacha Appeal contribution. Donations can also be made through ChaverWeb by clicking here or on the button below.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. May the Hanukkah lights bring warmth and strength to you and your loved ones.