Membership at Congregation Beth Tikvah is open to all people of Jewish faith, eighteen years and older. Membership is extended to the entire family, including non-Jewish spouses and partners. Beth Tikvah prides itself on welcoming a diverse population that includes families and individuals from a variety of Jewish backgrounds and lifestyles. Our members enjoy the benefits of having a Jewish home that can be shared with the community. Our “House of Hope” provides 460 plus families with the spiritual, educational, and social needs of leading a Jewish life.
Membership at a synagogue is an integral part of living a Jewish life and plays a role in the larger Jewish community. Having a house of worship that can be a place of comfort in times of need and a place of celebration in times of joy provides a strong Jewish root system and a vibrant Jewish community. Becoming a member at Beth Tikvah allows for the following benefits:
- Warm, meaningful Shabbat and High Holy Days services
- Professional and responsive rabbi and staff
- Vibrant youth and family programs
- Opportunities for congregants to learn and lead services
- Religious and Hebrew school program
- Outstanding Bar / Bat Mitzvah training
- Adult education programs and classes
- Social group and activities for adults and families
- Social Action opportunities
- Activities for young singles
- Active Sisterhood and Brotherhood
- Travel opportunities to Israel
- Judaica Shop
- Kitchen and banquet facilities
- Abundant opportunities for volunteer involvement
We would love to answer questions, conduct tours of the temple, and help make you part of our Beth Tikvah family.
Congregation Beth Tikvah follows the “Fair Share” policy of the Union for Reform Judaism. No prospective or current member is denied membership because of financial hardship. All members and prospective members receive forms where they select the Annual Membership Commitment Level, which is the best fit for them.
If you would like more information about joining Beth Tikvah or would like to tour our building please contact Debbie Vinocur, Executive Director, at 614-885-6286 ex:11 or email her.