You can #MakeYourMishpacha donation any time of year. Our Mishpacha Appeal is our year-end campaign, which helps fund services, programs, and events that enhance family life and connection to Reform Judaism, year-round.
Your donation supports your Beth Tikvah family and is your commitment to providing additional funds that support and sustain programming for every member, throughout the year.
Many congregants are not fully aware of what the purpose and significance of the Mishpacha Appeal is and why it is important to Beth Tikvah. Did you know:
• The Mishpacha Appeal began in 2003 and is our longest running fundraising appeal?
• The Mishpacha Appeal is Beth Tikvah’s biggest annual fundraiser? Our fundraising goal, this year, is $49,000.
• The Mishpacha Appeal supports Beth Tikvah’s annual operating budget?
• Every contribution is important and, no matter what the size, every congregant is encouraged to participate?
• You can give any time of the year to the Mishpacha Appeal?
Every contribution makes an impact. Donations can be made here, through ShulCloud.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. May the blessings of your Beth Tikvah family bring you warmth and strength to you and your loved ones all year long!